Smallville Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallville Rpg

This is a smallville rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight for our smallville

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fight for our smallville Empty
PostSubject: Fight for our smallville   Fight for our smallville I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 16:28

On Christmas Eve, Lex travels to a dangerous neighborhood in Granville, Kansas, dealing dirty means to cut Jonathan Kent of the race to the senate. He is shot twice in cold-blood when a couple of junkies steal his car, House MD seasonand Lex has a near-death vision of having a possible middle class lifestyle with a pregnant Lana as his wife and their son Alexander. In his near death experience, Lex is a simple man beloved by the people of smallville seasons dvd and best friend of Jonathan and Clark. Meanwhile in the real world, he is submitted to a life-threatening surgery ordered by Lionel to avoid becoming crippled. Also, Chloe asks Clark to deliver many Christmas gifts to poor children, CSI Miami Complete dvd and Clark meets a sad and disappointed Santa Claus contemplating suicide. In the end, Lex concludes that love is cursed, based on the fate of Julian, Lillian and Lana, and power and money are the most important values in his life.. Gilmore Girls seasons dvd. which leads to him finally starting down the path of the dark side beginning when he secretly orders the execution of the junkie couple who attempted to kill him.

Ok so idk why but Lana annoys the flying *hit out of me! Frist she always needs saving then Clark is in love with her then Lex! Scrubs seasons dvdi mean why is every guy after her she not even that pretty! Nowhere near as interesting and pretty as Chole! She just bugs me to no end and i dont understand why she is the center of Clarks world! At least she leaves in smallville dvd collection but it still annoys me that she quest stars!!! Now if i am being a Bitc* and Lana isnt as annoying as i thing then please tell me! But if you agree then thank god i am not the only one who hates Lana!

First off, she constantly would get onto Clark about him needing to be "honest with her" Boston leagal seasons dvdor be upset that he was keeping secrets from her, but then she would be dishonest and/or secretive herself. Thus, flaw No. 1: Hypocrisy.

Secondly, she became one of Lex's primary factors in becoming/staying evil because Lex didn't want her to die. (I'm going to assume you've seen Lexmas, Seinfeld seasons dvd box set and not get into the details) This wouldn't be so much of a problem if it didn't seem so familiar. (what did it remind me of?) Anyway, flaw no. 2: Being the deciding factor in Lex's turning to the dark side and becoming Darth Luthor. (Oh, that's where I remember it from!)

Third, the writers over-focus on her. Supernatural DVDThat would be flaw no. 3: Becoming the Wesley.

Forth, the fact that she was the object of so many different guys' affection. (this bugs me about Samantha Carter in SG-1 as well) So, flaw no. 4: Don't know what to call it, but it bugs me.

Fifth, Cold Case seasons dvddistracting Clark from other people who care about him, such as Chloe in the first five seasons. It really drove me nuts because I just kind of felt sorry for Chloe liking this guy who's too dumb to see what's right in front of him. Heck, Clark has even admitted that he kind of likes Chloe on more than one occasion. Desperate Housewives DVDThat would be flaw no. 5: Being the annoying starcrossed lover who distract someone from someone much more obtainable. (not to mention, someone he knew he could trust by season five

Sixth and final reason unless someone can remind me of something else, Two and A Half Men complete box setand this is the biggest one, the fact that Clark would become a whining, blithering idiot whenever making a decision involving her, thus causing some of the dumbest things in the show to happen. Hence flaw no. 6: Making stupidity the only option.

Note: I don't have the same opinions about Chloe that I used to, but you have to remember that it was a few seasons ago, when everybody thought DR who dvdthat Lois would never end up liking Clark as Clark, before Chloe started that relationship with H. Jimmy Olsen, and before she became a control freak in season 9.

I want Clark to have closure. I don't want him to be with Lois because Lana is unavailable. Which is what it seems like right now. Lois seems like the Cold Case seasons dvd secondary choice. Where in the comics, movies and past tv shows she is the ONLY choice. There is no one besides Lois. So I would like Lana to come back, having gotten rid of that Kryptonite whatever and ready to have a relationship with Clark. Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set And I want Clark to tell her "no". Because he has found something in Lois that he didn't know he wanted or needed. Make it sappy, make it cheesy, whatever. In the end him and Lana should be good. Nothing left unresolved and that should be the end of their story .

The numerous miraculous rescues by the local wonder boy Clark have aroused suspicions amongst colonials of Smallville. Interestingly, the boy has managed ER dvd to downplay his acts of various heroic egresses in the past. They say he's either too fast or has a penchant for finding trouble. He was found by Martha and Jonathan Kent on the day of the Meteor Shower, and subsequently adopted. Clark's friend Lex Luthor, the only heir of Luthorcorp, has been secretly investigating grounds for Clark's outlandish valor. However, on the face of it, smallville series dvdClark just seems a normal boy who's slightly more secretive than usual.

In October 1989, a huge meteor shower destroyed most of the town of Smallville, Kansas. This event brought Jonathan and Martha Kent what they always wanted, a son they named Clark. In 2001, their son is becoming a man -he has two best friends, How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setPete Ross and Chloe Sullivan, and a crush on the hottest girl in school, Lana Lang, not to mention a budding friendship with future nemesis Lex Luthor. But his parents have been hiding a secret from him: they found him inside a spaceship when the meteor shower came. Monk dvd box set As he begins to develop his powers and discover more abilities that will soon transform him into Superman, Clark begins to take on his mantle as the Man of Steel.
Back to top Go down

Fight for our smallville
Page 1 of 1