Smallville Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallville Rpg

This is a smallville rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New star would join How I met your mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New star would join How I met your mother Empty
PostSubject: New star would join How I met your mother   New star would join How I met your mother I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar - 18:46

Neil Patrick Harris, the cast of "How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set" who is keen on sharing the first look of guest stars on the show, has just posted a new picture of him and the latest cameo. Supernatural seasons DVD He gave a clue on his tweet, "Highbrow Himym cameo - ten letters: Death Document + Legless Pantz. I'm a fan. I geeked out."

The word play correlates Boston leagal seasons dvd to the identity of the man beside him. It's Will Shortz, the New York Times crossword smallville dvd collectioneditor who will play himself in the half-hour comedy. Gilmore Girls series dvdThe show's publicist Lauren Kamm confirmed that the episode Shortz appears in is CSI Miami dvd Collection called "Robots vs. Wrestlers" and it is scheduled to air in May. Shortz will be a guest at a fancy party that doctor who dvd boxset the show's gang crashes.

In its fifth season, "Himym'" continues to add House MD series dvd guest stars to keep the rating above the water. Two episodes have aired featuring

Jason Segel ("How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set") and Ed Helms (The Hangover) will team for the Duplass brothers stoner comedy "Jeff Who Lives at Home" at Paramount Monk dvd box set Pictures says The Hollywood Reporter.

The story is a day in the life of a loser (Jason Segel) The closer seasons dvd still living at home and his together but overbearing brother (Helms). Judy Greer is in talks to play the latter's wife.

Mark and Jay Duplass have penned Scrubs seasons dvd the script and will both direct the project and produce alongside Jason Reitman.

Filming kicks off next month in Louisiana.

It’s a scoop related to pop culture and primetime television, Boston leagal seasons dvd so the source should be no surprise. Michael Ausiello is reporting that Arianna Huffington will be the next guest to join the ensemble cast of How I Met Your Mother for an episode later this spring. Seinfeld seasons dvd box set Ausiello also tragically noted that she won’t be the titular Mother that Josh Radnor’s Ted has been boring his kids with for years Supernatural DVD (although it would new a great TV moment if she ends up as the next conquest of Neil Patrick Harris’s Barney).

Now in its fifth season,

Cold Case seasons dvd the show has come quite far since it seemingly stunt-casted Britney Spears in 2008 to try and save it from cancellation after the writer’s strike nearly derailed the show’s promising, Desperate Housewives season yet cult-following, beginnings. Things changed pretty quickly as guest stars including Carrie Underwood, J-Lo and even Tim Gunn have gladly stepped up to appear in one of the few remaining classic-style sitcoms around.

Huffington has also beenTwo and A Half Men complete box set working on producing her own sitcom with Scrubs-alum Sarah Chalke (who also has played a decent sized part in the HIMYM lore) and HIMYM writer Greg Malins. DR who dvdAdd that to recent appearances on The Cleveland Show and Help Me Help You, and TV is beginning to be a great place for the online queen.

Who hasn’t been on HIMYM? Who could possibly be next? Betty White seems like a good target. Excuse me while I start a Facebook campaign.
Back to top Go down

New star would join How I met your mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smallville Rpg :: OOC :: Role play/Plot/Event requests. :: Past/Current Events.-
Jump to: